New Intel Contact

Hender, ShaylynX shaylynx.hender at intel.com
Wed May 14 12:20:19 EDT 2014

Hi,

My name is Shaylyn, I'm an account manager in the Software and Services Group at Intel.
I've recently been assigned to Pidgin as your new partner contact for Intel. I have been reaching out to my contacts to discuss their 2014 roadmap. This will help me match it to Intels roadmap and get you involved in programs that fit your projects. We have some really exciting opportunities coming up and I would love to schedule a call to discuss your work.

If there is another contact I need to be speaking with please let me know.

In the meantime if you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out to me.

Thank you,
Shaylyn
[IntelSignature]