MSN stopped connecting after latest update

EPPack epp.7t1.tech at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 07:46:36 EST 2014

Just updated my Pidgin to v2.10.10 and it will no longer connect to
my MSN account. I have an AIM account that still works fine. The
message I see is on the Buddy screen, at the bottom, and it says
"Available - Connecting" but it never does. I am behind a firewall,
and we run a Barracuda, but before this update, the MSN account
worked uneventfully. I tried removing the account in question and
added it back, but nada. Tried disabling it and re-enabling, again,
nada. It shows as being enabled, and the password is OK.

Anyone else seeing this problem? Or is there a fix?

TIA

elaine

-----
Elaine Pack, Web Analyst - Ivy, VA
A clean house is the sign of a broken computer.
Visit my Border Terrier Database page! http://borderterriers.packwebs.net