MSN stopped connecting after latest update

Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 08:22:46 EST 2014

@Elaine,

We are getting multiple reports of this. Here is a link which explains more:

https://pidgin.im/pipermail/support/2014-November/028325.html

In short, Microsoft seems to have blacklisted Pidgin.  Since we're at their
mercy, there's very little that can be done other than to switch to
Microsoft's official client app.

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com