Pidgin Google Talk Login Problem

Jeremy Pysher jmpysher at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 21:08:33 EDT 2014

http://pastebin.com/vrZXUKZe

There is the copy of my script of trying to fix this issue through IM. I am
trying to log in to pidgin with my gmail/hangouts account. Pidgin works
fine with my AIM, and Yahoo accounts. But, when trying to enable the
account, I recieve the Not Authorized error. I used the same username
jmpysher and password as I did when I logged in to Gmail. I proceeded to
sign out and back in to Google, with the same password and all was fine,
except for pidgin. I would just really like to use pidgin over the hangouts
window, and Pidgin was recommended to me by a friend and user.

Here is the link to the debug log http://pastebin.com/H1qsqtpE