Pidgin Disabled/Not Autorized

Angela Sikora Angela.Sikora at lukiegames.com
Tue Sep 16 16:12:17 EDT 2014

I am not sure what may have happened as it was working fine and then the next day I am unable to login. I account for Pidgin is lukiegames at olark.com<mailto:lukiegames at olark.com> but it is saying that it is not authorized, yet my coworkers are still able to log in just fine. I attached two images of the errors I receive when I click to open up the program. I also try to click the box to check the account but the check mark disappears every time I do. I even try to click on the re-enable button and it does not do anything.

Thanks,
Angela

Customer Service Rep.
Lukie Games