Pidgin Disabled/Not Autorized

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Wed Sep 17 13:55:37 EDT 2014

On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 20:12:17 +0000
Angela Sikora wrote:

> I am not sure what may have happened as it was working fine and then
> the next day I am unable to login. I account for Pidgin is
> lukiegames at olark.com<mailto:lukiegames at olark.com> but it is saying
> that it is not authorized, yet my coworkers are still able to log in
> just fine. I attached two images of the errors I receive when I click
> to open up the program. I also try to click the box to check the
> account but the check mark disappears every time I do. I even try to
> click on the re-enable button and it does not do anything.
>
> Thanks,
> Angela

Angela, you first need to talk to the people that operate the server,
this will be olark.com I believe. Ask them if they have changed
something at their end.

The support at pidgin.im address is for help with Pidgin itself and
in this case it seems something has changed but it isn't clear what.
You say that your co-workers can log in OK, are they using the same
details as you or do they have separate login IDs?

Please reply only to the support at pidgin.im address, not to me.

--

Brian Morrison