Bank Guarantee Provider

Finworld info at finworld.info
Wed Sep 17 18:43:26 EDT 2014

Dear Sirs, our company is responsible to obtain bank guarantees to its customers (or even financial guarantees). Every day all the companies are grappling with growth and development projects and then needing a leverage. It means that every day must search for lines of credit agreements or conclude business transactions. In the first case (appeal to credit) and in the second case (commercial transactions) our organization can help you obtain a bank guarantee or financial. Without which,probably, your business does not end. In fact, both in case of recourse to credit banks will ask forguarantees to deliver the loan you have requested (and we can help in this by obtaining a BANKGUARANTEE to be provided as a pledge to your lender for a simple "lease fee" agreements with usbanks): in case if you are concluding a commercial negotiation for example, for a supply of materials,the supplier of the goods will ask you to pay by letter of credit (Stand by Letter of Credit-SBLC) thatyour bank is unwilling to issue unless paid the entire amount on your account, we in this case youcould get (the SBLC) without having to pay the entire amount, but for a simple "lease fee" agreementswith us banks. For any more information please do not hesitate to contact us at the following email address :
info at finanzainternazionale.com
or visit our website :
www.finanzainternazionale.com
Best Regards
PS
We accept partnerships with brokers and financial professionals and insurance