NEED SUPPORT- unable to get Pidgin 2.10.11 to connect with Google Talk

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Mon Apr 20 04:03:57 EDT 2015

On 19/04/15 23:43, Joan Smith wrote:
> I hope I hear back from someone.. not sure if this is proper way to
> access support...
> *I am  unable to get Pidgin 2.10.11 to connect with Google
> Talk...several attempts, varying configurations.*
> thank you :)

There is no support organisation, as no-one is paying for one.  This is
a public mailing list where users can answer each other's questions.

I don't use Google, so I can't help with the Google specifics, but for
people to help you they need to know exactly what you have tried, and
what error messages you get.  They may also require you to enable the
debug log and they may need to know some details of how you connect the
the internet (firewalls and poor router implementation of DNS can be
issues).