Any hope after a hard restart?

Bxjjz Nxnjdjx bjxjxjdxjxjjd at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 23:45:11 EDT 2015

Hello! I used Pidgin for about a year, because it logged things so much
better than aim. Under the username "shakespeareansiblings", a friend and I
wrote an obscenely awsome amount of stories. Recently, my computer has been
glitching, and I attempted to make a backup disc, but that service was
corrupted. Nothing saved, and I ended up having to wipe and restart my
computer. I was wondering, is there any possible way that the logs were
saved in some secret annal of my harddrive, or more possibly, your servers?