Alternate AIM server address ignored?

Matthew S Wallace wallacem at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 11:01:39 EDT 2015

I am sure that its not using the proxy because I can put in a totally bogus proxy address (i.e thiswontwork.nothere.com <http://thiswontwork.nothere.com/>) and as long as “Use client login” is checked it connects and I can send IM messages.  I also verified in the debug logs that the proxy isn’t even mentioned if “Use client login” is checked.

-Matt