Disable URGENT hint when away

Alex Rozenshteyn rpglover64 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 16:34:00 EDT 2015

The "Message Notification" plugin (AFAICT, this one is official) does
window manager things (in my case, setting the URGENT hint) when certain
events occur (e.g. you receive an IM).

The "Libnotify Popups" plugin (unofficial, I think) has an option to avoid
showing notifications when your status is not "Available".

I wonder if there is a way to have that same option in the "Message
Notification" plugin. As far as I can tell, there is not, nor is there
another way to disable notifications when away. I'd love to be wrong.