Alert button.

Mark Rak markmrak at ro.ru
Mon Dec 7 11:15:31 EST 2015

Hello! I'm using XMPP account from xmpp.ru with Pidgin and with OTR plugin. When
I try to use "Alert"/"ATTENTION" button to get an attention of the person I'm
chatting to, the programm just sends the notification back to me and the person
doesn't see or hear anything. And I was going to use pidgin to chat with my
co-workers but now I can't do it because there's no "attention" function anymore.
Please tell me how to fix this issue maybe there should be some special settings
for the server.

Mark Rak.