PidgIn my APP

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Mon Dec 28 08:04:25 EST 2015

Hi Amritpal,

On Mon, 28 Dec 2015 17:29:45 +0530
"amritsingh" <amritsingh78 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, I am new to pidgin. There is any option in pidgin to use in my windows
> form desktop app. For example my app sent and receive text messages to and
> from pidgin.

Assuming I understand you correctly, you want to interact with Pidgin from a
different application written using
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Forms . In this case, look into writing a
Pidgin plug-in (using the Pidgin plug-ins' API which supports several
programming languages) or perhaps libpurple will prove useful. You can interact
with your other app using sockets or a different form of inter-process
communications.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish