Possible Defect

Hauke Bahr hbahr at netirrigate.com
Mon Dec 28 11:15:20 EST 2015

Hello,

I am not able to open a chat window after creating a chat. I am trying to create a chat on the groupchat.google.com server. I name the room, I enter "groupchat.google.com" for Server, set my handle and a password. When I click "Add", the chat is added to my buddy list but it doesn't open. When I double click it or right click it and then select "Join", nothing happens. I am not seeing an output in the log either. I found a support ticket about this problem from 8 years ago but it was closed without a resolution, as far as I can tell: https://developer.pidgin.im/ticket/4836

Am I missing something?

Hauke Bahr
Web Developer
Net Irrigate, LLC
Phone: 800.961.9549 ext. 103
http://netirrigate.com<http://www.netirrigate.com/>
http://xproxy.mobi<http://xproxy.mobi/>
http://wirerat.com

??This email message, including all attachments, is private and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, do not use, disclose, copy, or disseminate this information. Please notify the sender by reply email and immediately delete the message.

Net Irrigate, LLC | 2356 W Industrial Park Dr. Suite B | Bloomington, IN 47404 | www.netirrigate.com<http://www.netirrigate.com>