input method will be changed when I close a pidgin window

stevensheng steven01997 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 20:47:45 EST 2015

Thank you for your reply.
 I am sorry for the lost image, It looks like this:

you see, the IME status is enabled.
and this is my system IME config:

 It has ONE language and ONE input method.
 when I close a dialogue window of Pigdin , it is not switch the IME sub-modes, the IME is disabled totally. the icon become to gray.
 and I don't set any particular key combination at system level.
 so if it happen  cause by GTK, what can I do? GTK is the key part of Pigdin...
anyway, Pigdin is not my common IM tools, so if there are no better ways to resolve this issue, just let it be : )
at last , if my text has any unsuitable words or grammar or anyelse which confuse you ,Pls forgive me my poor English :P