Pidgin status

Dhinesh Sadhwani dhinesh.sadhwani at oracle.com
Fri Jan 30 15:22:08 EST 2015

I use Pidgin inside of Oracle along with other apps.  But my Status does not automatically update based on my Outlook calendar.  E.g. when I am in a meeting that is booked in the my Outlook calendar, and I am on the phone, the status used to change from "Available" to "In a Meeting".

But recently this status stopped updating automatically and I have to manually change to/from Busy status.

Should I uninstall/reinstall the Pidgin client?  Or is there a setting I need to tweak?