Password Reset

Quennie Marmolejo quennie.marmolejo at oracle.com
Wed Jul 22 13:46:43 EDT 2015

stop sending me emails!! i did not mean to send this for public!!!!

--
Quennie Q. Marmolejo | Implementation Consultant, Hospitality Implementation
Phone: +1.443.285.6000 ext. 2629 | Mobile: +1.443.299.2075

Stay Connected Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help protect the environment