Password Reset

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Wed Jul 22 14:51:51 EDT 2015

Quennie Marmolejo spake unto us the following wisdom:
> stop sending me emails!! i did not mean to send this for public!!!!

You sent an email to a public, peer-support mailing list for an open
source software application.  You should inform your IT department if
this makes you unhappy.  IT at Oracle does a terrible job of directing
people toward support services that can acutally help them, and
creates a burden for us.  We have complained to them many times.  They
don't seem to care.

Ethan