Plugin Question

mmaas at worthingtonlibraries.org mmaas at worthingtonlibraries.org
Fri Jul 24 11:05:45 EDT 2015

Hello,

We have several users in a windows 7 environment that have been having issues with the pidgin plugin "Windows Pidgin Options 2.7.10"  The check box next to start pidgin on startup is checked but it is not starting up when staff members log in.  We are currently using version 2.7.1, but I have upgraded a few machines to 2.10.11 with the same result.  Is there anything else that could be causing this problem or is there anything else I should be trying?  Thank you!

Matt Maas
Assistant Network Administrator

Find yourself here.
www.worthingtonlibraries.org<http://www.worthingtonlibraries.org/>