Hello

myth at aol.com myth at aol.com
Tue Mar 10 19:38:53 EDT 2015

Hi there I'm myth, I'm e-mailing today for an overlooked issue(if you can even consider it that) with pidgin. The aim.exe/oscar protocol allows for you to be able to join AOL rooms if you're invited, with pidgin I haven't had any success, I don't know exactly why, but I assume it's the exchanges. I'd like to see if this issue could be addressed, because well, AIM.exe is failure =), I'd prefer to keep using pidgin but I actually need access to AOL rooms.

Thanks in advance,
-myth