Pigin IM down

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Mon Mar 23 20:11:56 EDT 2015

On 23/03/15 21:58, Deanna Decarlo wrote:

> It appears I am unable to message anyone using the Pigin IM download.
> Can you please advise?

Not without more information.

Typical problems are due to changes in firewall arrangements (only your
IT manager will know these) and changes in the services you are
accessing (you have given us no clue as to which those are).

> which may be confidential or privileged. This information is intended to
> be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not

The entity named above is a public mailing list, nothing posted to it
can have any expectation of confidentiality.