File transfers on AIM not working

Quinn Collard heartscratchmelody at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 18:28:18 EST 2016

I recently got a new computer, and now that I have Pidgin set up there,
everything is working fine except for one thing. When someone tries to
send me a file transfer request on AIM, I don't get the request. It's
not that the request is unsuccessful--I just don't see the request at
all, even though the window for the person sending it is showing up like
it did on my old computer where it worked. Is this something in my
settings that I'm missing? Thanks in advance for your help.

Quinn