can't find it

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Sun Jan 24 11:14:13 EST 2016

Hi Erica,

please read the entire contents of this E-mail.

On Sun, 24 Jan 2016 10:52:20 -0500
Erica <erica at ericas.com> wrote:

> I clicked the link and now I'm really confused!

What did you find confusing there? I specifically instructed you to reply to
the list or reply to all recipients - not reply to my address alone. That way
other people on the support mailing list can see our conversation.

> I originally emailed
> you as a contact from Pidgin.

which has volunteers as subscribers. I (= shlomif at shlomifish.org) happen to be
one of the people subscribed there, but I'm not the only one subscribed there
and other people may be more helpful than I in certain scenarios.

> I don't see your response as responsive
> to my original inquiry.

I asked you several questions regarding your system. Quoting it:

«

Some questions:

1. Which operating system, version, browser, version, etc. you are using?

2. Did you run the Pidgin installer?

3. Did you search your system's menus for it?

Please enlighten us.

»

You answering them will help me to help you.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish