New Yahoo messenger with Pidgin client

Wade Smart wadesmart at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 16:06:47 EDT 2016

My thought is, no.

If users are leaving - why put out the effort.
And the argument - if you put out the effort they might not.
It holds no water. They are leaving because there are better
ways to communicate. I still have my yahoo on for the few
in other countries that use it but as I look over my buddies
list .. I think only 2 still use it.

By changing their protocol - they have further pushed people
out. And Google is doing the same.
--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606