finch

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Fri Jul 15 06:48:01 EDT 2016

Hi,

please reply to all recipients.

On Fri, 15 Jul 2016 05:32:53 +0000 (UTC)
fdasgads agdsagd <dvp01 at india.com> wrote:

> Hello, i have problem.
>
> Before that it was all right. Today reinstalled my archlinux.
>
> Now, in Finch, reference can not be opened. As always, I open chat, and
> clicked the mouse on the url-link. But it can not be opened in the browser.
> (Nothing happens) How do I open links?

OK, some things to investigate:

1. Is a browser configured?

2. Can you open the links in normal pidgin? How about other GUI apps?

3. Does it happen in a new (UNIX) user account?

4. Is there anything in gdb or strace?

5. Is there anything in the logs?

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish