Fw: finch

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Fri Jul 15 10:06:32 EDT 2016

Dear dvp01,

I specifically requested that you reply to all recipients. Why didn't you? I'm
forwarding your message to the list.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 13:44:14 +0000 (UTC)
From: fdasgads agdsagd <dvp01 at india.com>
To: Shlomi Fish <shlomif at shlomifish.org>
Subject: RE: Re: finch

Thanks for your answer.

I fix it when install xdg-utils,

I do not expect such a detailed answer. After the test in other gui apps it
turned out that the link does not work. That is why I went to dig into the side
of xorg. I have one more question. How can i change position of protoco in
contact listl? For example, i want "skype" upper than steam. I fasten the
screenshot for visibility.

At 15 Jul 2016 10:53:38 +0000 (+00:00) from Shlomi Fish