Magnify options?

Xirix Lunara highwind_od at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 14 10:13:17 EDT 2016

I know it's been a while but I still have this issue.

I have looked in that theme control and it's a bit odd. Conversation Entry changes the font I type... Conversation History for whatever reason just changes the size of my name in the text window, neither seem to be simply changing what the font looks like in my window as opposed to say, what it appears like in the text log, or who I'm speaking to.