problem with "server closed cennection"

Eion Robb eionrobb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 17:00:23 EDT 2016

Hi Chris,

This this case the server is the gmail xmpp server. You'd need to get a
debug log (Help->Debug Window) when receiving this error to get more
information about what's going on.

Alternatively you could try the 3rd party Hangouts plugin which has an
alternative method for connecting to the Google servers and may be able to
workaround the issue.

Cheers,
Eion