Pidgin 2.10.12 GSSAPI

jmacer at meintl.com jmacer at meintl.com
Thu Mar 17 12:33:36 EDT 2016

I have an Openfire 3.9.1 instance running with Active Directory integration and SSO via GSSAPI.  With Pidgin 2.10.11 and MIT Kerberos installed I can see pidgin detect MIT and logon successfully using GSSAPI.  After upgrading to Pidgin 2.10.12 the SSO breaks and I no longer see MIT detected in the debug log when running pidgin.  Pidgin will detect GSSAPI and PLAIN authentication as I have setup on the server side but SASL immediately reports no worthy mechs found.  Logging in by password will still work.

I've also upgraded Openfire to the latest 4.0.1 release in my test environment and have no issues with SSO on Pidgin 2.10.11, but I get the same issues after upgrading to Pidgin 2.10.12.

Do I need to do something different with the 2.10.12 client to upgrade Pidgin and continue using SSO?

Thanks,

--
Jeremiah J. Macer  *  Systems Administrator  *  jmacer at meintl.com<mailto:jmacer at meintl.com>
Meetings & Events International  |  www.meintl.com<http://www.meintl.com/>