CAPTCHA

Gaku San moominxtroll at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 17:17:10 EDT 2017

I've moved to pidgin to host several AIM accounts since other clients no
longer work. However, when trying to add my accounts to pidgin it has begun
showing this message 'Server requested that you fill out a CAPTCHA in order
to sign in, but this client does not currently support CAPTCHAs.'
How do I get around this? I cannot sign in to AIM from the website or from
the actual AIM programme, so I cannot solve the issue there. Is there a way
around this?
None of my accounts will connect now, which means I can no longer use the
AIM accounts I need. Any ideas?