Pidgin Behavior

Constantine Kharlamov Hi-Angel at yandex.ru
Wed Apr 19 14:20:42 EDT 2017

In case you're playing through Wine, the best way is to open winecfg, and set the "Graphics → Desktop emulation". This way notifications would never interfere to the game. I benchmarked games with and without desktop emulation with i3+Compton, and it didn't seem to hurt performance in any way.

Or you could disable notifications, if you want to.

Perhaps anyone could give other advices.