Pidgin Behavior

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Wed Apr 19 17:58:20 EDT 2017

Hi there,

It looks like you're a Windows user so unfortunately Constantine's advice
probably won't help in this instance.

You might want to look at the 'Message Notification' plugin in
Tools->Plugins, and make sure you dont have the 'raise conversation window'
or 'present conversation window' options checked.  You could also try using
the "Full Screen Busy" plugin (on
https://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/ThirdPartyPlugins ) which will set your
Pidgin status to Away when you're in a full-screen application, and should
stop new messages from annoying you :)

Cheers,
Eion