FiSHLiM encryption

thufir hawat.thufir at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 14:47:03 EST 2017

Hi again,

it's not so much that I'm looking for good encryption so much as to
replicate whatever FiSHLiM under hexchat is doing -- but on Pidgin.

So, if FiSHLiM is based on blowfish, then perhaps blowfish will work for
this purpose.  I'll have to look into that a bit.

Just going with the flow on the encryption, and, for this use case, it's
FiSHLiM.

thanks,

Thufir