Luminati SDK monetization

lior at luminati.io lior at luminati.io
Wed Dec 20 03:40:44 EST 2017

Hi,

My name is Lior and I lead the SDK partnerships at Luminati. I assume your software earns money by charging users for a premium subscription or by showing ads - both models do not pay out much and harm the user experience.

We now offer you a third option.

Luminati's monetization SDK for Windows desktop provides your users the option to use the software for free, and in exchange we pay you $30,000 USD per month, for every 1M daily active users.
More information is available on http://luminati.io/sdk_win.

I'd like to schedule a 15 minute call to let you know how we can start. Are you available tomorrow at 12:30pm your local time?

Best regards,
Lior
--
Lior Pinsler | Business Development, Luminati | +972-54-5322130 | Skype: lior at luminati.io http://luminati.io/sdk_win