Issue with our client AirCraft Inventory.

Timothy Campus (TeksInc) Timothy.Campus at teksinc.com
Wed Jun 21 11:04:56 EDT 2017

Hello,

I am working with our client, AirCraft Inventory and everyone at their site is having an issue with connecting to Pidgin chat after a power outage last night. Attached is one of the error one of the users is receiving. Also, the user is unable to connect to the server through the chat module.

I can ping the server at xmpp.acinv.com using IP and DNS.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software on the local machine and still receive the same error.

Thanks,
Timothy Campus | TeksInc | (W) (214) 269-0266 | www.teksinc.com<http://www.teksinc.com/>
Tier One SupportTeksInc | Technology Solutions for Businesses and Non-Profits
Technical Support: 214-269-0266 | support at teksinc.com<mailto:support at teksinc.com>
[cid:image001.png at 01D2EA75.D4BCC560]