Unable to login

BRANDON HEISHMAN bmheishman at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 16:36:34 EDT 2017

Will that work if I uninstall the copy I have and reinstall with the copy on pidgin.com?

    On Monday, May 1, 2017 10:49 PM, Eion Robb <eion at robbmob.com> wrote:

 Hi Brandon,
It looks like you've still got an old copy of the Facebook plugin from 2015, you'll want to remove all old copies of the dll and upgrade to the latest version of the plugin.
Cheers,Eion
(please CC the support mailing list with your replies, so that others can help)