Certificate could not be validated

Evalee Gress egress at usinfotech.com
Wed May 17 13:46:39 EDT 2017

David, thanks for your reply.

I'm not sure which computer's data and time you're referring to or how to check that.

We use pidgin in-house within our company. I'm not sure what you mean by the "service provider."

I’ve used Pidgin for years without this problem.

Here are my account settings:

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D2CF14.03765D30]