Certificate could not be validated

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Wed May 17 14:08:20 EDT 2017

On Wed, 17 May 2017 17:58:31 +0000
Evalee Gress wrote:

> When I asked them about this, they said they thought it might be due
> to a Microsoft update. Is that possible?

You should view the certificate and that should tell you who created it
and when. If you have an internal server then I suspect that the
certificate was created with a certain lifespan and now someone needs
to create a new certificate that expires in 5 or so years.

I don't think it can be down to MS, the certificate is for an internal
machine or domain so it's probably something from some years ago and
it's been forgotten about.

--

Brian Morrison