Making window smaller

Debbie Stack debbie.stack at oracle.com
Wed May 24 15:53:21 EDT 2017

Good afternoon, I just got a new computer and I cannot seem to get my pidgin window to get smaller in length.  It is the entire length of my computer screen.  I have tried everything I can think of and read through all the online help info to no avail.  I can't "reach" the top or  bottom of it to try to shrink the box down to a smaller size.  Clicking on the maximize and minimize button makes no difference.  Not sure what to do here?

HYPERLINK "http://www.oracle.com/" \nOracle
Debbie Stack | Proposal Services Group
Phone  512-773-8080
Oracle NAA Proposal Services  |  North America Sales

HYPERLINK "http://www.oracle.com/commitment" \nGreen Oracle