How to chat between two users in ejabberd by using pidgin xmpp server in ubuntu 16.04-reg

khalandar 1602 khalandar1602 at gmail.com
Thu May 25 02:13:19 EDT 2017

Hi sir,
    Could you please explain me how to chat between two users in Ejabberd
by using Pidgin on Ubuntu 16.04 local machine.
I had installed Ejabberd in VM virtual box on Ubuntu 14.04 server and i had
installed Pidgin on Ubuntu 16.04 local machine,
Can i process the chat by using this?? if yes i kindly request you to send
me link how to do this process..
   I had installed and followed the steps as given as website it showing
error as 1. Not Authorize, 2. SSL Handshake Failed 3.Not connected

*How to chat between two users in ejabberd by using pidgin xmpp server in
Ubuntu 16.04.*

please send me as soon as possible.

--

Thanks,