Jabber

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Tue May 30 19:52:55 EDT 2017

Hi Matthew,

In future, please reply-all to the support list so that other people are
able to help.

Since you're using dukgo.com you would have been receiving popup notices
about them shutting down their XMPP services over the past couple of
months.  https://duck.co/blog/post/4/xmpp-services-at-duckduckgo has a bit
more info about it.  You'll need to find another XMPP provider to be able
to continue using XMPP.

Cheers,
Eion