It is saying that the account is not authorized

Adam Awe aawe at itnexusinc.com
Thu Nov 2 12:23:41 EDT 2017

Hi,

I am trying to log in to the Pidgin IM program and it is saying the account is not authorized. I got to modify and it won't stay checked. I can't get this going

Adam Awe
Desktop Engineer
IT Nexus, Inc.
T:  402.934.9005
www.itnexusinc.com<http://www.itnexusinc.com>
[logo_itnexus]

This message is from IT Nexus, Inc. and contains information which may be confidential.  If you have received this message in error, you are strictly prohibited from reading or printing it and from disclosing or using its contents in any manner, and you should immediately delete it.  The unauthorized disclosure or use of confidential information inadvertently transmitted to you may result in criminal and/or civil liability.