My account cannot be enabled

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Thu Nov 23 04:57:18 EST 2017

On 21/11/17 14:33, Khaled El Ghamrawy wrote:
> Hi Team,

There is no team.  This is a peer support public mailing list.

> I was working with Pidgin as this is the tool that we use in chatting
> between employees. Then my account was disabled and I can’t reenable it
> as per the attachment.

Your problem is with Oracle's server, not Pidgin.  No-one here has
access to Oracle's internal infrastructure.  You need to contact the
appropriate support person in Oracle.

We are advised that people within the Oracle network can use
<http://my.oracle.com/site/git/1591/index.htm> for more information; for
outsiders, like us, it just redirects to the public home page.