Pidgin account configuration

Rich Allcorn rich at allcorn.us
Mon Oct 16 12:38:20 EDT 2017

It is not going to work that way ...
Each user has their own profile and user account.
If you want this to be the same, you have use a general login account for all users to use.

You can set up the Pidgin, and copy the “profile template” to the “Default” profile, and hope that it will populate to each new user account, but I have not proven this with the new Windoz v10 yet.

- rich -

Rich Allcorn
smarthome & life safety technologies consultant
GUARDIAN Protection Services

eMail:  rAllcorn at gpsx.net
cellphone:  (512) 844-7424
SKYPE:  (512) 728-9949  video conference:  “richallcorn”
offices:   (covering the Central Texas region)
11500 Metric Blvd, Suite 210, Austin Texas 78758

*don’t forget to like us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/richallcornatguardian
photo image:  http://en.gravatar.com/richallcorn#photo-1

   Apple (.vcf)    Windows (.csv)   add headshot

Locate me now, using the magic of Ham radio:  <click here>

[sent from my iPadPRO]