Pidgin account configuration

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Mon Oct 16 16:12:10 EDT 2017

Hi Alejandro,

There's been a few suggestions on what you could do.  You could also create
a 'portable' install of Pidgin by renaming pidgin.exe to
pidgin-portable.exe (full instructions at
https://developer.pidgin.im/wiki/Using%20Pidgin#RunningWindowsPidginFromaUSBDrivePortableMode
) or you could use the -c command line option to specify a shared .purple
folder for all the users, eg   pidgin.exe -c c:\purple

Cheers,
Eion