Pidgin account configuration

Rich Allcorn rich at allcorn.us
Fri Oct 20 15:44:00 EDT 2017

All users would make it the same for everyone ... any changes would be
reflected to 'everyone' ...

By using DEFAULT USER, it copies the settings to the new user to have
something to "start from".

- *rich* -

<http://en.gravatar.com/richallcorn>
*Rich Allcorn*
email:  rich at allcorn.us

15612 Poynette Place, Austin Texas  78717-5351  USA
01 512.782.9979 voice | 01 512.844.7424 cell |
*rich at allcorn.us <rich at allcorn.us>* Google & Apple Chat/Video/Voice  -
*richallcorn*  SKYPE Chat/Video/Voice
KW7PTL <http://www.arrl.org/member-directory?Search[keywords]=KW7PTL>  |
WQTS370
<http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsSearch/license.jsp?licKey=3579238>
 146.640MHz & 466.000  | GMRS  ch21/code7    "DJ"

A man's gift makes room for him, and brings him before great men ...
 [Proverbs
18:16  NASB]

<http://richard-consultant.allcorn.us>   Apple
<http://allcorn.us/rich/contact-info/Richard%20A.%20Allcorn%20%28Guardian%29.vcf>
(.vcf)  |  Android
<http://allcorn.us/rich/contact-info/Richard%20A.%20Allcorn%20%28Guardian%29.csv>
(.csv)  |  Windows
<http://allcorn.us/rich/contact-info/Richard%20A.%20Allcorn%20%28Guardian%29.csv>
(.csv)
  +  add  Headshot
<http://allcorn.us/rich/contact-info/Richard%20A.%20Allcorn%20%28Guardian%29.jpg>
 (.jpg)
... don't forget to check out my LINUX <http://www.uucpnet.org/linux> page
with loads of info, resources and information!

Locate me now, using the magic of Ham radio:  <click here
<https://aprs.fi/#!call=a%2FKW7PTL>>