I am offline for other users but for me I am avaialble

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Fri Apr 27 09:07:44 EDT 2018

On 27/04/18 13:49, Cristina Savu wrote:

> Please can you check why I am offline for other users but for me I am
> available?

I'm afraid no-one on this public, peer support, mailing list can do so,
as we have no access to Oracle's internal servers.

We are advised that people within the Oracle network can use
<http://my.oracle.com/site/git/1591/index.htm> for more information; for
outsiders, like us, it just redirects to the public home page.

Please explain to whoever should be supporting you why you went to the
wrong place, and suggest how they could fix that in future.