Tray icon too small

Francisco M Neto fmneto at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 15:20:19 EDT 2018

Greetings!

	I have been using pidgin for a number of years, both on Linux
and on Windows.

	Recently, I have noticed that the tray icon is smaller than the
rest of the icons showing in the GNOME icon tray. Yes, I am aware that
GNOME no longer has an "official" icon tray, but the "Topicons"
extension makes them appear again. Attached is a screenshot that shows
what's going on.

	I'm running Pidgin 2.12 on Debian buster, and GNOME 3.28.1.

PS: I'm not subscribed to the mailing list, so please add me in the
reply list.

Thanks,
Francisco

[]'s,