Security Vulnerability maybe??

Eion Robb eion at robbmob.com
Fri Aug 31 04:33:46 EDT 2018

Hi Micky,

Those red-X icons are just placeholders for "no image".  Unfortunately
running the exe installer to upgrade to 2.13 of Pidgin has likely removed
the icons that the plugin installed in your 2.12 install folder.  You
should just be able to reinstall the plugin or just copy in the images into
the correct folders and the red X/placeholder icons will disappear

Cheers,
Eion