Security Vulnerability maybe??

Micky omickymouse at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 03:49:49 EDT 2018

hi there

I have used Pidgin 3.12 no issues since I have upgraded to 3.13.0

I use pidgin 3.13.0 with encryption 3.1 plugin and the issue appears

when I chat I usually see the icons on the menu bar of the chatbox of
whom I am talking to.

usually I see paddocks but now i see red X.
I have attached screenshot of the area that shows the red X square.

I believe it is still secure, the issue relates the graphic icons being
links incorrectly. I am not sure!

Sorry I don't do any programming, which I could help. This could be
security vulnerability if the paddock icon does not show.
Cheers
Micky